Thursday, July 22, 2010

Stolen Triumph Alert!

 This bike was stolen from a B.P. Station on Patten Ave. Here in Asheville. There is a reward for any information leading to the return of this 1972 Triumph Daytona. Any one seeing this motorcycle please contact the owner at 377.854. No Questions Asked he just wants his bike back! The vin is x641576t100r

 I got an email this afternoon, so here's an update on the situation!-
 "I'm happy to report that I recovered my bike no worse for wear than it is missing its plate!  Best possible scenario; some n'er-do-well got tired of pushing it up hill and stashed it behind an apt. building, covered with a tarp.  I'm now the proud owner of a new tarp!"

1 comment:

  1. glad ya got the scoot back... If I had been in your shoes, I'da been loosing my mind and loadin' the guns...

    ReplyDelete