Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Shots in the dark.

I find myself shooting photos of things. Some of the time these things make it to instagram or various other forms of social media, often times they are posted one place and never make it to the blog. Here are a few photos from last week. I tend to take a lot of the shop stuff for granted just because I see it every day and never think to shoot it. There are probably a lot of missed opportunity's.     

 
This clutter of the day is a bunch of material in different stages of machining, or just finished.

Here is the finished bore for a set of brass grips with a Joker Machine throttle tube being test fit. P.S. they run a bit small.

 
These would be our finished Brass Grips with the Joker Machine Throttle tube installed



Just an ole handle bare fixture.


 
Just the ole splitting of an ole handle bar fixture.

And this ole pic of my ole bike "The Cobblers Shoe" 

No comments:

Post a Comment