Monday, May 2, 2011

Dixie Roundup & Dice Party!

Man I had a complete blast at the round up! My camera is a p.o.s. so I didn't even bother with it... My phone was dead all week end due to my charger jumping out on the road some where on the way to Atlanta. So I don't have a single picture that needs to be destroyed... The Round Up ruled more than words can capture. The bikes were rad and every one we kicked it with ruled! Big thanks to Garage Co, The Haints and every one at Dice! Huge thanks to the Erick, the B.D.A.C. boys (and affiliates), Flounder, and the Dilly Falcon, for hookin it up so hard! I can't wait to kick it with all the rad mother fuckers we meet when B.M.R. comes around!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it out and had a good time. Were already plannin next years Roundup. See you at the BMR...

    ReplyDelete