Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The End of an Era...

 We had a great Halloween show! I really want to thank every one who helped to make it happen. As some of you may know this was a benefit for the Prison Books program. Being a volunteer run program they depend heavily on  benefits such as this one.
  Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. We had a lot of wonderful people and I had a hell of a time myself. But the actions of a few have ruined it for every one. Mostly the graffiti on my landlords building across the street and a few other things... 

 It was fun while it lasted! And thank you to all the bands that have played here, and the folks that have organized shows in the past. It was nice to have a chance to give something back.

 On a side note if you know any thing about the graffiti it almost cost me my space. And we are on thin ice with our land lord now. I have faith that all will smooth over in time. But any info would be appreciated. We will also be reviewing the video from their security camera for clues as to who may have been involved. 

 Also who ever stole my girlfriends pick up from The Get Down this week end we are looking for you as well!!! And you punks can't drive worth a damn. With in about 20 seconds I had the truck unstuck with no pushing, digging or pulling. I hope you enjoyed our Stun Guns tape you decided to listen to during your adventure. Just one more security tape to review... I hope I can see your face you dumb shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment