A little while back I was asked to make a Cafe style Bump Stop seat for an up coming project from Briton Bees. I never did snap a picture of it when I finished up the tin since it was late and my camera pretty much only works in the day light... I hand worked 16ga into what you see here. The bump stop was a lot of fun and I learnt a lot along the way. Its nice to have an excuse to beat on tin. I tend to find my self avoiding it. p.s. the upholstery was out sourced to some one that does it every day.
It was a really great working with these guys! I'm looking forward to the next time! Great cats for sure!